Mastering is the final step between mixing and mass production of your project.
The importance of this process cannot be overstressed - it is what takes
several different mixes and brings them all to a common tonal ground. Digital
editing is one of our strong points at Z Sound North. The full capabilities of
our equipment are too numerous to list here, but if you can hear it, we can
make it happen.
- Mackie HR824 Studio Monitors
- Full automation
- Vintage analog gear
- 24-bit/96k input/output path
- Surgically precise edits. Cut & paste tracks to assemble final takes
- Highest quality (UV22) sample rate, bit depth conversions
- Conversion to MP3, streaming audio, AIFF files
- MIDI, MMC, MTC, ADAT slave/master capability
- Input/output to/from all popular mediums
- Quick turnaround without compromising quality